Page load speed is important point for our sites. Many SEO expert say that SERP or search ranking can be affected by site speed. Cause of that reason, many webmaster try to optimize their sites.
I have browsed and try to looking some great page load speed analyzer tools. Finally i got 3 best analyzer to check page load speed.
Best Free Page Load Speed Analyzer
When you got the result you can start using to optimize your site manually. One solution is to reduce the size and quality of all the images through Photoshop or any basic photo editor or using CSS sprite. But if you doesn’t know about how to do this job, you can install great optimizer plugin to improve your site load page.
10 WordPress Plugins to Improve Site Page Load
- WP Super Cache.This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.The static html files will be served to the vast majority of your users, but because a user’s details are displayed in the comment form after they leave a comment those requests are handled by the legacy caching engine.
- WP Minify.WP Minify integrates the Minify engine into your WordPress blog. Once enabled, this plugin will combine and compress JS and CSS files to improve page load time. It grabs JS/CSS files in your generated WordPress page and passes that list to the Minify engine. The Minify engine then returns a consolidated, minified, and compressed script or style for WP Minify to reference in the WordPress header. You can easily integrate Minify into your WordPress blog. The debug mode also enables you to combine files without minifying them.
- jQuery Image Lazy LoadjQuery Image Lazy Load delays loading of images in (long) pages. Images below the fold (far down in the page) wont be loaded before user scrolls down. This is opposite of image preloading. Using lazy load on long pages containing heavy image content makes page feels snappier. Browser is in ready state after loading visible images. No need to wait for unknown amount of pictures to load, and it looks pretty slick when images fade into focus as you scroll down the page.
- WP Smush.itWP Smush.it is a very popular Yahoo service for web developers which optimizing images online by various methods like ripping meta data from JPEGs, optimizing JPEG compression and converting certain GIFs to indexed PNGs. This plugin uses the Yahoo API to optimize it in your blog itself. Images are the element which take highest amount of time to load on a page. This plugin can’t strip down all the images but they’ll certainly optimize them to increase loading time significantly.
- DB CacheDB Cache is a WordPress plugin that professes to speed WordPress beyond traditional HTML caching to make it the fastest cache solution that is available. With DB Cache installed your WordPress cache takes less space and your server deals with a lighter load than with other cache plugins. This plugin caches every database query with given lifetime. It is much faster than other html caching plugins and uses less disk space for caching.
Do you have another page load speed analyzer? or do you have another plugin to increase page load speed? or maybe another tips to increase site speed?
if you’ve another one, please add it to the comments below. please share it with us in the comments, we’d love to hear your thoughts!